Chapter 7 Tulsa Bankruptcy
Learn about Chapter 7 Tulsa bankruptcy to see if it is right for you
Here you can learn about various aspects of Chapter 7 Tulsa bankruptcy. We hope that this information will help you decide if Chapter 7 is best for you. If you have questions about Chapter 7, please call us at (918) 877-0542 for a Free Chapter 7 Consultation or Contact Our Tulsa Bankruptcy Attorney online and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
What is Chapter 7 Tulsa Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Tulsa is a way to help you eliminate all of your debts that qualify in as little as 3 months. With Chapter 7, you often have to sell some or all of your assets. However, the debts that you have will be eliminated and you can start fresh.
Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Best for Me?
This depends on many factors, such as what type of assets you have, what type of debts you have, and how much debt you have. Often times, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a better alternative, especially for those who want to keep their assets. We can help evaluate your situation and choose the best type of bankruptcy.
Get a Free Chapter 7 Tulsa Bankruptcy Evaluation to find out if Chapter 7 is right for you.
What are the differences between Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13?
There are 3 main types of bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13. Each one has their own benefits.
- Chapter 7: erases most or all debt in around 3-5 months, but can forfeit assets like a home or car.
- Chapter 11: used mainly for businesses; helps businesses restructure debts and remain profitable. Learn about Chapter 11 Tulsa Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13: doesn’t eliminate debt, but helps restructure debt into manageable payments over several years; allows you keep assets like a home or vehicle. Learn about Chapter 13 Tulsa Bankruptcy
What do I have to do to file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
If you decide to have us help you file Chapter 7, we take care of all the difficult parts of filing. You will only have to do the following:
- Attend 1-3 meetings with us to discuss your situation and make a bankruptcy plan
- Attend a court session to finalize your bankruptcy case.
Why should I have an attorney help me file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
We have helped hundreds of clients successfully file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Here are some reasons why it is smart to have professional legal help:
- Choose the right type of bankruptcy best for you (Chapter 7, 11, or 13)
- Ensure all legal requirements are filled
- Avoid making filing mistakes that can result in legal penalties or other problems.
- Keep more assets
- Faster than doing it yourself